Friday, February 12, 2010

Auszehrung

idk.... Title means "Wasting Away" in German
....that's all i'll say...does it sound too....abrupt?
and it's short...= \
= O


Auszehrung

When I'm falling,
And you're catching me.
I don't know why
But I wish you were the only one to blame...
You just can't disappear from my eyes
And nothing's the same.

Could you just stand,
And never say a word?
Every time, I see you
I see you catching me.

I know this is not the best for us,
But promise that we'll be fine.
Because when I'm wasting away,
I'm wasting away for both of us.

I know I'm going to
Laugh it out
And smile along the way.
No matter how much I bleed,
I'll hide it away.
Because whenever I see you
And everything just disappears.

I've given you a rose,
A red one, too.
But don't they always dry up
And die later on?

But scatter all the petals
They're all just floating away…
Because they'll always be gone in the end.
It's always just the same.
They always float away in the end….

No comments: