Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Top Of The World

Top Of The World

I know I say a lot of things,
But I can't stay this way.
You're the only thing real to me
Because of the way you are and what you say.

Things are meant to be
Said the way they're felt.
Broken hearts can't be mended
By wishing they were….

I'm walking down these streets,
They're full of memories
Both flawless, and damaged.
And I don't wanna say goodbye,
But nothing's coming out right.

You're on top of my world.
And you're the only thing
I can carry, without pain.

All I can say is I need you,
And that you're the most genuine
Thing I know.

You're the only thing I can carry
Without pain.

You're out of this world,
And I could never leave.
And I want to be all
You want in me.
Everything you want in me.

You're the only genuine thing I know,
And I won't be me without you.
Never without you.

No comments: