Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ich hier warten.

i had this strange desire to make atleast one hopeful poem...= )
<> the title means "I wait here" in German.

Ich heir warten.

Listen as the rain sings,
The same clouds we see,
Together.

Listen as the wind blows,
Know that I am with you,
Where ever you go.

Come, come with me,
Where the stars shine,
And the sea dances in its own tune.
Where the wind is like a caress,
And the skies are never the limit.

Where the sun is ever so visible,
Yet the light is still there,
The weather is mild,
And the snow is calm.

I wait here, for you.

Listen, listen as the
Leaves sing their hymn for us.
Let them wishper
The myth of The Broken Ages.
When the wars still existed,
Where pain and suffering
Were like sisters,
Never apart,
And always inevitable.

Come with me,
Where dreams always shine.
And there is no war.
No guilt.

I wait here, for you.
I wait forever.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I came back here the later
And found much more the greater!

superb! Keep it up.

Baldev Bhatta said...

When someone says Poetry is a Lost Art, I look back To your lines. It is a humble answer, a Representative creativity thats brings a mild face of a Great ever Art. There Might be less readers but many bright stones donot reign over few Pearls. I am bemused to see You in this golden pave with this tender age and I am sure The End is Gigantic.

Try to drag trends from Romaticism towards Post modernism as the words do seek better aspiration on this diction, I guess. Keep it up and keep it alive. My wishes are always there with Creative people Like You.

Sadiksha said...

ahh,
you both are most encouraging. = )
thankyou.

Anonymous said...

Bravura !!! Thank you very much for trying.

-Raksha